Taking daily pills or vitamins every day can be an adjustment, but it is the first step to great health!
You’ve taken the first step to invest in your health and are trying the Terraseed Complete Multivitamin for Vegans - but in order to feel all the amazing effects of Terraseed, it needs to be taken every day. This can be an intimidating task, especially if this is your first time taking a daily vitamin. However, we want to see you thrive! Below are some helpful tips for building healthy habits and setting yourself up for success:
See these 6 tricks to find easy ways to include taking a daily pill in your routine:
- Pair taking Terraseed (or other vitamins) with a daily activity -- keep the bottle next to your toothbrush, the coffee maker, hot water kettle, etc. This will help establish a connection between morning activities and taking your vitamins!
- Set an alarm on your phone or use a pill tracking app that will send you an alert when you need to take the vitamin.
- Write a note in your calendar or planner if you check it daily -- it helps to have these notes in locations you frequently look at.
- Use a pill box for each day of the week. This can be especially helpful if you take more than one vitamin, supplement or medication because they are all in one central location.
- Have an accountability buddy - whether a roommate, partner, friend, having someone who also prioritizes health and wellness to help you remember to take your pill can make a huge difference when starting out!
- Lastly, don't let missing a day or two set you off track. Nobody is perfect, and we are all learning together!